• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

View attachment 262483

Really? Not coming back for a while?
That ain't nothing. LOL.
886dd4022cf3488e0b307d0465fef25e.jpg

We watched plenty of flat track at Dome, but didn't know they had speedway. Sorry I missed it. Were they loud?
They did an "exposition" race one year. For those of us that had never seen Speedway it was just WILD! Better than the flatrack racing by far...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They did an "exposition" race one year. For those of us that had never seen Speedway it was just WILD! Better than the flatrack racing by far...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Wish it would take hold

Wish it would take hold
It sure has on the coast, it has been active there for 40+ years. I lived 1/2 mile from the track in Costa Mesa for 13 years. I would hear the braap braap and know when to walk over. Something about racing at night under the grandstand lights always made it better for me than daylight racing also.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This cane up on Facebook as memory, 2010 539 XCW 6 Days. One of few bikes I miss. had it shipped from fay Myers in Co. This was after uncreating and getting it fired up.

Back