• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

4f59a1778c38a179038cd0f0cc19da15.jpg

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe a KLR owner would spring for a tat! They are usually the king of cheap! Maybe he had his buddy use some axle grease and did a home made tat :-P

Idk I just finally ordered my doo after 8000 miles for 98$ but I think the doo is cheeped than than the tat lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Does anyone own a 2018/2019 regular Africa Twin? How does the stock suspension handle off-road? Can you do aggressive trail riding without having to upgrade it?"

Saw this on facebook AT site, made me laugh a little!

"Does anyone own a 2018/2019 regular Africa Twin? How does the stock suspension handle off-road? Can you do aggressive trail riding without having to upgrade it?"

Saw this on facebook AT site, made me laugh a little!
Yep. I suppose "aggressive" means different things to different people as does "trail".

Yep. I suppose "aggressive" means different things to different people as does "trail".
The replies were interesting too. On any big bike off-road is aggressive riding just surviving. Lol. Some guys do amazing things, but I'd rather a proper tool.

The replies were interesting too. On any big bike off-road is aggressive riding just surviving. Lol. Some guys do amazing things, but I'd rather a proper tool.

Ahh....where's your sense of challenge? Anybody can tackle trails on dedicated dirt bike. It takes mad skillz to survive on a bike with half the travel and double the weight. :)

In truth...I'm with you. I'll ride the big bike off road on two track or dirt roads that aren't too crazy but anything that resembles a "trail" and I'd much rather be on a real dirt bike.

Back