• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Yes it is.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
hmmm I'm not sure how 'universal' this is but it's good to know just the same.
Certainly the first time I have seen it, of course the truly universal sign is the tool roll next to the bike!

Agreed. Where’s the rider? Hiding in the bushes? Walking 1/2 mile up the road? Maybe I’m blessed but I can hardly stop to look at my phone west of del rio without someone stopping to see if I’m ok. I think those that live there know the dangers and take care of folk. Just my experience and I thank everyone of them.

Brappp

Agreed. Where’s the rider? Hiding in the bushes? Walking 1/2 mile up the road? Maybe I’m blessed but I can hardly stop to look at my phone west of del rio without someone stopping to see if I’m ok. I think those that live there know the dangers and take care of folk. Just my experience and I thank everyone of them.
I assume he is taking the picture

Now that is funny. Reminds me so much of my boys at about that age. No telling how many time they would come walking up to camp saying "I thought I could make it".

I only just saw this, and that's totally unfair.

I really thought I could make it.

Like, REALLY.

I'm pretty sure my brother distracted me.

And my brakes didn't work.

And the sun through the trees surprised me.

As a matter of fact, help me get this bike out, I wanna try it again!

No reason for posting other than I thought this was a very "clean" photo from way back

Front gate and main straight from pits at Daytona Speedway in early 60's. No I idea why but from a very early age I loved bikes and racing. Nobody in family cared for either. I was able to coerce them into taking me by for photo! Just drove in back then. lol

I'm sitting in this cold dreary weather and a rider posted these photos from Alaska yesterday. Something wrong here, lol.

My Seca 900 on Talimena drive and my 77 or 78 CB700F with wife on our moto trip. That was tough on that bike with 2 and a little gear. The things I did back then.

Can't imagine that exhaust exiting right under my leg!! It's for sale in Bedias if interested.

Back