• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

This is same guy but looks much nicer

That's not a bad price imho.

Anyone want to buy a kidney?

More my style but sure don't have the pocketbook for it.

Now that is funny. Reminds me so much of my boys at about that age. No telling how many time they would come walking up to camp saying "I thought I could make it".

James, don’t be so hard on the boys. I am sure they probably had a flat tire! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

US 550 North of Durango? I read that they had to do some preventative avalanche triggering and that in places the highway had over 60 feet of snow over it!! According to CDOT's website, they already have it re-opened!

In related news, the home of the Sheriff that lives in Lake City was WIPED out by an avalanche a few days ago. It was on the Cinnamon Pass road just out beyond the lake. It was a big three story home with a huge barn next to it. Looking that the "after" pic, you'd never know there had been anything there. There wasn't even any debris left! He and his two daughters were home at the time and somehow all three survived!

US 550 North of Durango? I read that they had to do some preventative avalanche triggering and that in places the highway had over 60 feet of snow over it!! According to CDOT's website, they already have it re-opened!

In related news, the home of the Sheriff that lives in Lake City was WIPED out by an avalanche a few days ago. It was on the Cinnamon Pass road just out beyond the lake. It was a big three story home with a huge barn next to it. Looking that the "after" pic, you'd never know there had been anything there. There wasn't even any debris left! He and his two daughters were home at the time and somehow all three survived!
Yes I saw that, how did they survive??

That's just not ok, just this weekend in Houston. Plus add 1 for total of 19. So sad. I read about 3 wrong way drunk drivers, very scary stuff.

View attachment 230087

That's just not ok, just this weekend in Houston. Plus add 1 for total of 19. So sad. I read about 3 wrong way drunk drivers, very scary stuff.

I think we take safe driving for granted. Given how many millions of people live in the greater Houston area, I am really amazed that the numbers are not considerably higher all the time, especially given how I see people drive!!

Back