• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

A photo of me racing one of my best friends from 8 years ago, was on a RED bike then too!!

Yes, that's a sad situation.

One thing I do wonder about is how those controlled burns affect the nesting areas of that bird species that the motorized trails have to be rerouted for?

I'm ready for Arkansas now, lol. I wish.

Have you seen one? Interesting.
Those have been out a few years in Europe already. Same engine as in the 2010/2011 Husqvarna TE630 and the SWM 650. SWM are available in the USA already. Shares lots of other component as well.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

KTM riders, just gas it, Kawasaki riders, just do the best you can! lolView attachment 230978

Years ago I came around a blind corner on Hwy 123 in Arkansas to see a similar site. Fortunately, it did not cross the entire road, just the outside lane was gone. That could have been REAL ugly!

Back