• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

I went to Graham Jarvis's house in February to spend a week riding with him. Little did I know I was going to break my ribs 7 days before leaving. Suffice to say it was a boring trip knowing they were riding and I was sight seeing in Malaga with the wife instead. These guys do some incredible stuff. I have learned more from Jarvis in 2 years than all my riding years combined. I'd love to give that a try.

I went to Graham Jarvis's house in February to spend a week riding with him. Little did I know I was going to break my ribs 7 days before leaving. Suffice to say it was a boring trip knowing they were riding and I was sight seeing in Malaga with the wife instead. These guys do some incredible stuff. I have learned more from Jarvis in 2 years than all my riding years combined. I'd love to give that a try.
We need to be friends

He might be in last, he might be in first - it really doesn't matter...
1f609.png
;)

Long table top, no problem, short double, rutroh. 2 foot drop easy, 4 footer, let me think about it. Tall bridge who cares, guard rails off, maybe not.

"This bridge was at one of my local areas for years. It was a little intimidating to ride with only wire for railings but a cool unique feature. Unfortunately the scrap metal thieves found it and it's now gone."

Sorry their bridge is gone, but that would be a "NO" for me!

I get some ribbing, usually even when racing wear full gear but t-shirt, hate conforming, lol!

Back