• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

'Cause you don't always have your dirt bike with you

"Yesterday I got the AT stuck in a muddle up to the seat and got water in the cylinders through the exhaust. I have drained the exhaust, pulled the two spark plugs I can get to (one on each cylinder), syphoned out the water which got into the left side mainly, and put seafoam into the cylinders. I have turned the bike over letting the seafoam purge from the open exhaust and spark plug holes. I have drained the oil which was chocolate milk and had lots of water in it. I put a new oil filter and oil with seafoam in it ran for 5 mins and drained. I am awaiting two more gallons of Honda oil. I plan at least one more run of oil then change the oil filter and fresh oil. I hope that I did not ruin my AT. Please let me know what you would do."

Not mine but doubt I'd ever trust it.

View attachment 247194
"Yesterday I got the AT stuck in a muddle up to the seat and got water in the cylinders through the exhaust. I have drained the exhaust, pulled the two spark plugs I can get to (one on each cylinder), syphoned out the water which got into the left side mainly, and put seafoam into the cylinders. I have turned the bike over letting the seafoam purge from the open exhaust and spark plug holes. I have drained the oil which was chocolate milk and had lots of water in it. I put a new oil filter and oil with seafoam in it ran for 5 mins and drained. I am awaiting two more gallons of Honda oil. I plan at least one more run of oil then change the oil filter and fresh oil. I hope that I did not ruin my AT. Please let me know what you would do."

Not mine but doubt I'd ever trust it.
I would have called insurance if it had comprehensive. Why run Honda oil for five minutes and where do you stop especially with electrics. I am surprised it started with what was done.

I would have called insurance if it had comprehensive. Why run Honda oil for five minutes and where do you stop especially with electrics. I am surprised it started with what was done.
That was exactly my comments to him on Facebook, insurance. It was wet for 4 hours, can't be right down the road.

According to facebook story no major injuries and were able to bungie cord and duct tape bike and it finished it's journey!

Alaina Gassler, 14, of West Grove, Pennsylvania has designed a technology that makes the A-frame pillars of a car "see-through" by using projectors that cast images of what's really behind them onto their surfaces.

A pillars have become so thick nowadays an entire vehicle can hide behind one.

And now for something a little different...

Jeanne de Clisson's tale is one of tragedy, revenge and the showmanship. As the wife of Olivier III de Clisson, Jeanne was a happily married mother of five, and a lady of Brittany, France. But when land wars between England and France led to her husband being charged with treason and punished with decapitation, she swore revenge on the France's King Philip VI.

The widowed de Clisson sold all of her land to buy three warships, which she dubbed her Black Fleet. These were painted black, draped with blood red sails, and crewed with merciless privateers. From 1343-1356, the Lioness of Brittany sailed the English Channel, capturing the French King's ships, cutting down his crew, and beheading with an axe any aristocrat who had the misfortune to be onboard. Remarkably, despite all her theft and bloodshed, de Clisson retired quietly. She even remarried, settling down with English lieutenant Sir Walter Bentley.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1570584738806.jpg
    FB_IMG_1570584738806.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 156
I love this thread. Good job to all those curating the depths of the interwebs and posting this moto-nonsense here!!

Back