• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Hmmm, ok

Standing or not it's still ugly :rider:

Just like every other ADV bike with the possible exception of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 (if you even consider that an ADV bike).

In my opinion, brutish ugliness is a positive for an ADV bike. It won’t look any worse after being dropped, covered in mud and grime, and/or farkled to the moon and back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there's ugly and your mommy stood you in the corner and fed you with a slingshot ugly. That new Harley adv fits the latter.

I never could understand high heels especially that high. That can't be comfortable. I do see what is interesting about post :)

I never could understand high heels especially that high. That can't be comfortable. I do see what is interesting about post :)

Having grown up in Texas I can tell you that traditional cowboy boots make sense if you're riding a horse, and only if you're riding a horse. Still men wear them, with suits.

Back