• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Not bike related, sorry, but this well played mime has been used a lot. But this one strikes me as really funny. And I'm a Cowboy fan.

I wonder if that girl has a Facebook account and has been seeing all those memes. If so, I wonder what she thinks of them... What a thing to be famous for :doh:

Yeah I know. My left knee and back reminds me daily of all the fun. Not to mention I think I could be in the Guinness book of records for consecutive years of child support payments. Indirectly caused by love of motocross and motorcycles :lol2:

Boy, they have really dropped the price on Year's End for the V-Strom 650 XT. $6472 out of Charleston Illinois with 3 miles on the clock.
I believe I gave 8500 for my 17 year model.

It is still the best value motorcycle in America I believe. Solid proven engine too. Performs off pavement and on 80 mile-an-hour interstates. Can take it Coast to Coast.

Brian Deegan did something he wasn’t expected to do, he finished it with something completely unexpected and ghosted his Suzuki across the finish line at the LA Supercross.
What many people forget, or just didn’t know, was that this race was an East/West Shootout, which meant he was racing against Ricky Carmichael, Tim Ferry, Robbie Reynard, in addition to the regulars like David Vuillemin, Kevin Windham, Nathan Ramsey and David Pingree.

What a neat photo, pretty sure that climb is out of my comfort zone at this point!

Well, guess it depends on what you make of it I suppose. I have no regrets.

Back