• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

When I hear stories like then, the see some of the crap going on now in other parts of the country, I just shake my head. God bless those young men.

I "believe" there are many more of these young men, than the ones we witness on the evening news. I have to believe that!!!

Hopefully, no one was standing on the deck as that cable went flying by. You can see one person running in the video.

The flight crew received the Armed Forces Air Medal for their flying the aircraft. Eight sailors on the deck were injured, and four F/A-18s were damaged.

The flight crew received the Armed Forces Air Medal for their flying the aircraft. Eight sailors on the deck were injured, and four F/A-18s were damaged.

Thank for posting

Wowow, this is why the throttle goes forward when landing on a Carrier :eek2:
Pucker factor 42

Christ! Looks like they were landing and lunching at the same time. There's another aircraft in launch position on the starboard cat.

no deaths thankfully. Dangerous stuff our military guys do to stay fully operational
Little long but watch to get full report

OUCH! The expensive kind... marine version with vertical take off and landing
The F-35 currently costs between $94 million (F-35A) and $122 million (F-35B) for low-rate initial production run 10, though sustainment cost projections are as big a concern as production costs for a program that is expected to cost $1.5 trillion over its 55-year lifespan.
View attachment 275090 boom, 100 million bucks
2020-09-30_14-23-20%20%281%29.gif

Last edited:
It's all good til you blow out your flip flop

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back