• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Grand Canyon, Nope
FB_IMG_1631576419092.jpg

Those of us that don't have Instagram can't see these posts. I don't want it so guess I'll keep missing out.

Thanks. I did click on it and it wants me to "continue with Facebook" or log in to IG. I have FB, get on it about once a month through the app. I sound old.
Sorry should work without an account. One more thing to quit doing on here!

works for me as well. I don't have Facebook, Instagram or any of those sites. I used to miss the posts because I wouldn't click the links, but for months now I've been clicking away with no issues.

I don't run pirate or illegal trails, but interesting point. They can still track you.
FB_IMG_1631713288408.jpg

Sometimes it's nice not having anyone know where you are. Gotta checkin with FaceBook, Yelp, InstaGram, Snapchat to let people know I'm not home and my house is empty for it to be burglarized!

Sometimes it's nice not having anyone know where you are. Gotta checkin with FaceBook, Yelp, InstaGram, Snapchat to let people know I'm not home and my house is empty for it to be burglarized!
How bout TWT :lol2: Some of these ol' timers look suspecious.

Back