• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Guy I occasionally ride with, never fails to wait till we're all geared up, oops I got to poop. But don't think he's pooped on the trail, yet.
FB_IMG_1633039172816.jpg

The other the reason I moved from the 990 to the 530.

My son did a move like that on his TTR 90 when he was about 9yrs old. No jump just went a little wide in a corner wher there was a leaning tree. His shoulder hurt for a long time.

My son did a move like that on his TTR 90 when he was about 9yrs old. No jump just went a little wide in a corner wher there was a leaning tree. His shoulder hurt for a long time.
I bet. That terribly muddy Sandwinders couple years ago, on 2nd time on 1st test. Had a leaner that I made under 1st time. 2nd time just didn't get low enough, pretty sure I blanked out a second. It rang my bell.

THE LIFE THAT MANY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND:
I own a motorcycle because of a personal life choice.
One day when I am very old and when I can not ride anymore, it will be in my garage as a trophy of my memories.
I have met people who taught me something and have the same spirit.
I meet people now who get wisdom from me.
I get wet,
I get cold,
And I have been hot,
I was afraid,
I fell,
And I stood up,
I even hurt myself,
But also, I laughed out loud with the wind.
I spoke a thousand times with myself and Still do.
I sang and shouted with joy like a madman,
And yes ... sometimes I cried.
I have seen wonderful places because of motorcycles.
I have made curves that even my dad would be proud of; other times I made curves full of terror.
I stopped many times to see a landscape.
I spoke with perfect strangers.
I go out with frustrations inside and return home with a feeling of absolute peace in my heart.
I always think how dangerous it is, knowing that the meaning of courage is to advance even feeling fear.
Every time I go out to my ride I think about how wonderful it is. I learned through gestures to communicate with other riders.
I spend money that I do not have, I gave up many things, but it's all worth it...
My bike is not a means of transportation but is a piece of steel, aluminum and plastic with wheels that I am blessed with, it's part of who I am.
I love my friends and the joy of great people & motorcycles!
... May the angels guard my travels, for they know the road ahead of me
121583248_3782396528457278_4556219685718817357_n.jpg

Back