• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

FB_IMG_1634586440161.jpg

I'd be overly paranoid that handlebar end would come through the back windshield in a panic stop.:eek2:

I'd be overly paranoid that handlebar end would come through the back windshield in a panic stop.:eek2:
While I'm sure it's possible I carried my 450 on the back of a Durango with half those straps for 2 years, not even a mark.

somebody used the interwebz online combination Mexican plate calculator. :lol2:

Tornado video taken this morning in southeast #texas shows a Polaris falling out of the sky. Link in comments.
FB_IMG_1635356723509.jpg

Any idea where that was specifically? I'm not seeing reports of a tornado on any of the local Houston news stations.
Whoa!!! Near Orange, Tx. just across the border from that large violent Tornado that moved into Southwest Louisiana just a little while ago!!!
Airborne Polaris ATV!!!
FB_IMG_1635376887925.jpg

Have you ever heard of “the 40 HP Rule”? Basically: 40 HP or less is difficult to whiskey throttle, thus helping you stay out of the ER.
450cc=60 Hp. Real easy to whiskey throttle and much easier to get to the ER.
Moral: if your not a good enough rider, don’t ride 60HP.
I almost did that on a flying 2 foot drop off. Really scary.

20211010_133601.jpg

I can tell you if you whiskey throttle a ‘87 CR500 just right, it will pull your arm out of the shoulder socket. If I remember correctly, they are around 52 HP.

Back