• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

This looks miserable, lol. From Ronnie Jones of Big Country Motorsports on his Co. trip.View attachment 330434
CCC49FB2-D536-49D9-B9E8-D529442DBFEB.jpeg

His steed!

I recognized it by it's cascading rear signals before I saw the mustang badge. Otherwise, yeah, looked like the SUV flavor of the moment.

The mustang is real easy to say blah , that Chevell is sweet , almost as good as my 64 SS convertible that I completely trashed over the years . One of those wish I had that one back to do it right this time .

I look forward to the Roxor and the BSA Gold Star. Mahindra owns rights to both. Probably manufactured in India with a promise to build in America with an electric model which is doubtful.

India and China are busy little/ BIG beavers.

They were selling the Roxor at Highlands Kawasaki years ago when they first came out. Was wondering how long before Jeep would go legal against them.

I don’t work on case tractors any more , owned by new Holland built with parts made in India with iveco motors . They went from being the best small equipment in the world in the 70s and 80s to third world crap these days .

Back