• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

International MC Show this year???

Reaction score
I'm trying to schedule some vacation time and was wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be another motorcycle show in Dallas this year. I didn't know if last year's show was a one time deal of if it was an annual event. Last year we made a mini vacation out of it and seeing the city. We thought we'd do it again this year, but I can't find any mention to it anywhere.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything.

Bill

It is an annual event and they usually start advertising for it in Sept or Oct. It seems to always be in the last couple of weekends of Nov or early Dec.

Hope that helps out. Maybe this year we can make it a TWT meet for us all. What do you think Scott?

Thanks everyone for the info. I started looking at the Dallas Convention Center's site and they had a gun show listed for those dates, but I remember now that there were other halls available. They probably just dont have this one advertised.

Count me in if there's a get together!

Bill

Back