• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Intro

Reaction score
Just moved to the area, looking for some groups to ride with. Riding a KTM EXCF 500 street legal version

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Yet another 500 EXC rider... It's killing me! :tears: Some day though...

Be sure to check out the DS forums. There is no shortage of riding events. This time of year is popular for Big Bend NP & Big Bend Ranch & SP. The latter has better riding in my opinion, but it is remote! If you like sand, you can always come East to the Piney Woods :trust:

Welcome from the Southwest contingent!

Where in Joisey?

My dad was born at Somers Point and grew up in West Creek, just north of Tuckerton off Highway 9. He's buried in the National Cemetery in Beverly, less than five miles from where our ancestors set foot on this continent in Burlington in 1678.

Pemberton township between Chatsworth and Browns Mills. I rode all around Lebanon state forest which stretches out towards West Creek.

I've seen some mention of folks meeting ar Buccees in Bastrop, is that still happening?

Back