• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Introduction

Reaction score
First Name
George
Last Name
Hance
Well I’m really excited to get a thread going with some people I think might just love to ride as much as I do. In the past three or four years now I’ve taken back to my motorcycle and all I can tell you is that it is a sadly missed part of my life lol. I’m in my late fifties now and I plan on riding to Alaska sometime before my maker takes me up I started riding mini bikes when I was 5 then at twelve my dad gave me a brand new 175 Yamaha and it was really special to me because my brother was home on leave from the service and all I really wanted was model cars lol got up that morning to 4 or 5 of them under the tree my brother who was a Norton guy but had a 65 pan head at that time took me outside and hit me with the Yamaha I was floored and dad told me not to take it out of our neighborhood but you know I had to go show it off and got grounded the first day I had it but what he started has lasted my whole life there was a period of around ten or so years that all I had was a bike then came marriage and kids and the bikes took a back seat for a while but I’m back and on my second Suzuki of my life the first was a gold 380 triple the one I’m on now is a 81 gs850l and I got to tell you It’s a blast I’m parcel to triples especially the triumphs but this 850 is like a rocket ship in 3rd gear lol pictures to follow a little bit later I’ve not taken but a couple of it so far but I’ll get some out soon . So there you go folks my intro. Be safe and I’ll be back to y’all real soon and thanks again for the chance to share some of my thoughts and escapades lol regards to all Brock

Welcome to the forum. Enjoyed your introduction. Post a pic of your bike when you get a chance.

Howdy and welcome.
You must have some great places to ride in your neck of the woods.
Yes, please post pics of bike!

I am also new to this forum and Texas as well. My wife and I moved here from Oregon where the roads are windy as the snakes here. We live near Sunray. Anyone out this way?

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R

Back