• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Introduction...

Reaction score
*** SINCE I GOTS NO LOVE UNDER SCOTT'S POST, I FIGURED THIS BELONGED IN THE MAIN POST :-D ***

Guess I'll go ahead and do the introduction thang...

Hi all. Mike here. Just wanted to formally introduce myself
I'm 34, live in Spring, TX and ride a 2004 Yamaha R1.

If the sun is shining, i'm riding.

Curves are my favorite type of riding. I will play around with wheelies every once in a while, but not often. No stoppies, no other crazy stuff. I'm too scared I'll scuff up my baby to be doing all that stuff!!!

My first two wheeled ride was on a friends Honda 125 dirtbike at the age of 16, Then in 2001 I had a 250 Ninja for about 6 months. In January of 2004 I got my 2002 Triumph 955i, rode it for a few months, then sold it a couple of months ago to buy my 04 R1. So far I like it better than any other bike I've ridden. I've done the most riding of my life this year, and am totally addicted to it. If my bike is down, depression sets in. I just moap around the house in my underwear eating pizza on the couch with a blank stare on my face. :-| MUST HAVE BIKE. MUST RIDE BIKE. BIKE MAKE ME HAPPY! :lol:

Gixxerman1980 and I close friends and ride alot together. Him having never even sat on a bike, I showed him how to ride at the beginning of this year, and since then he has FAR surpassed my riding ability! He likes to rub it in too, taking hard corners with one hand while I'm back there hanging on for dear life, etc. So I've got some practicing to do honing the cornering skills.

Anyway... Some of you I've met, and some I haven't. The ones I've met I look foreward to seeing again. The ones I haven't met yet I'll look foreward to meeting down the road.

:chug: <--- Bluebell Butter Pecan Icecream

Re: HAHA

Mike(HOU)04R1 said:
Well I WAS a feeling a bit left out!! No HI Mike. Welcome Mike. Kiss our butts, Mike. NOTHING!!! :roll:

Oh well. :lol:

OH, Im Sorry

Mike, Kiss Our Butts :nana :nana :nana

Heck what do you want?! We let you ride with us and the women beat you up and take your money... Man, some people just don't appreciate how good they have it :roll: :nana

Tourmeister said:
...and the women beat you up and take your money...

we didn't TAKE it, he GAVE it to us.
Well, we all gave it to Debbie the card shark...

Hi Mike,

The reason you didn't get much love was because you are the wrong sex! :mrgreen:

I mean, just look at the views & posts for the wimmen on this board. Don't feel bad tho'...it just means that boys will be boys. :angel:

Glen

gsoz said:
Hi Mike,

The reason you didn't get much love was because you are the wrong sex! :mrgreen:

I mean, just look at the views & posts for the wimmen on this board. Don't feel bad tho'...it just means that boys will be boys. :angel:

Glen

Good observation!

And welcome to both o' yuhz. :kiss: :mrgreen:

LOL

OK I feel better now you guys... thanks.... well, except for drudging up the painful memory of my wallet being emptied by Squeaky & Snoopster(the resident card sharks), and having to ride all the way home broke & depressed. :evil:

Oh and I HAVE noticed the girls seem to get alot more attention here. Hmm... :scratch I wonder why that is? ;-)

Thanks for the replies y'all. I'm feeling the love now!

:-D

Back