• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

iPhone 4 with Otterbox and bonus belt clip

sped

Reaction score
Selling my iPhone 4, 16gig. I've had this since they came out and it's spent most of its life in an Otterbox. Recently, the rubber outer shell of my previous Otterbox tore so I replaced it with the one shown in the pics. The previous belt clip was in good shape, other than you can't use it like a tripod for your phone so I never used the new one. It's grey and yellow and looks really nice. There is some wear on the rubber where you hit the home button to wake it up, but other than that it's in great shape also.

There are some scratches on the back glass, but the front looks awesome. I hesitate to use the "flawless" claim, but it looks super. If there are any scratches, I couldn't find them. Check out the pics. It's unlocked, but I used it on ATT. I've erased it and there is no SIM card in it. Once you get your card in, it should look like a new phone. I'm asking $200 delivered to your front door in the lower 48. I'll include the iPhone in what I'm pretty sure is it's original box with a charging cord and Apple ear buds, the Otterbox and both belt clips. Paypal ok.

In the first pic, I promise it opens with "Hello", I just wasn't quick enough with my DSLR. LOL Again, pics are below….

DSC_3132_zps95000f72.jpg

DSC_3134_zps0e96aa56.jpg

DSC_3137_zps4bdf2717.jpg

DSC_3138_zps7fff8b83.jpg

DSC_3140_zpscfe5594e.jpg

DSC_3142_zps8cd2965f.jpg

Back