• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Is there a shift?

Green New Deal compliant ...

I'll take a Thruxton TFC, if somebody wants to give me on. hubba hubba.

I don't understand the GND compliant comment, though. In what way?

I never cared for the Rocket bike notice no price and only 750 to be made. The Thruxton with 750 made at 106 hp for a twin is beautiful and I'm sure will sell out quick. I see select models used to inspire and sell base models. 21K plus for Thruxton is bumping elbows with Norton. I think they are used to draw attention. Put this way, go to dealer to see TFC and leave on a Speed Twin for half it's price and I must say a beautiful bike. The Moto Guzzi racer is good looking also and seems well priced, so that blows theory :lol2:

Yes. Moto Guzzi is famous for variants on a theme. I own a V7 III Special in zaffiro blue: fantastic machine, beautiful, just right power, much improved fueling and transmission over my V7R Mark I. That is a beautiful Racer in my opinion. I had a 2012 in black, just gorgeous and traded it. Alas, we no longer have a Moto Guzzi dealer in Houston. The new V85TT is a real looker, and could be performer. MV Agusta, also Northern Italian has many variants on a theme: limited production, and often very gorgeous.

Back