• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Is your strom going to be out of date

It doesn't do it for me other than to make me wonder if there's a DR small/medium waiting in the wings.

Its wrong....wrong wrong wrong
Suzy has spent years cultivating the V Strom market.
To dilute that (not to mention diluting the orig DR800) is NOT the approach
If Suzy wants to revive Dr Big...they should perform surgery on the DR650 instead

Nothing's out of date as long as you still enjoy using it. That goes for my CD collection, my Galaxy 3 phone, tube-type amplifiers, books made of actual paper, my bell bottom jeans (okay, just kidding about that one), and yes, my VStrom.

I would agree except for the phone. It's a tiny unpatched, unsupported computer.

The last line of the article says the main photo is an old rendering, so we really have no idea what this sucker will look like. If it looks anything like that I’ll prefer it stylistically to the V-Strom, but if the weight is the same and they use the same engine I really don’t see the point.

Nothing's out of date as long as you still enjoy using it. That goes for my CD collection, my Galaxy 3 phone, tube-type amplifiers, books made of actual paper, my bell bottom jeans (okay, just kidding about that one), and yes, my VStrom.
You forgot to mention your mood ring!

I was reading on Advrider about the possibility of a new bike. It is rumored to use Strom 1000 engine. Any thoughts ?

Back