• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GONE Used Zs Leathers 1pc Suit 46R

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
This stuff has been clogging my closets for some time now.... & Ive decided to move it on out.....

The following are 1 piece custom made racing leathers from Zs LEATHERS with some use on both sets...

GONE to Colorado on ADVrider
Red/wht/blk suit has some very slight scuffing damage & has more use. 1 small loose seam in fabric upper chest.
Suit sz 46reg
Appx sizing 47 chest.. 38-39 waist.. 30 inseam.. 25 sleeve outer.. 22 shoulder.. 35 back crotch to collar base...knee pucks incl

SOLD Red/yellow/blk suit has sleeve zips that need cleaning & less visible use
Appx sizing... 46 chest.. 38 waist.. 29 inseam.. 25 sleeve outer.. 22 shoulder.. 34 back crotch to collar base...knee pucks incl
SOLD damaged suit (red yellow blk)

9b90e8dcf680396091b87bf85ddf5fa1.jpg

181c03247c74170c209f23da0a6a72ae.jpg

5430261d50ec35143dbcd033c2da4779.jpg

973666f9282629181f1bdad5224e3b20.jpg

00ddf05240c5ec21901038fa70b59b4a.jpg

65603c1736fd1204cbb1dded6a156fae.jpg

I have removed all other FOR SALE items so this thread can be moved to the PAY IT FORWARD section

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interested in the red and black Fieldsheer jacket...im 5'10" 238 lbs. with a little larger belly...will this fit me?...im thinking it might be too small...
If you think it will fit i will take it..

What brand & size jacket do you wear now?

Im 6'2" & 285 so the jacket definately wont fit me. I wear an XXL in Firstgear & Fieldsheer...XL in Tourmaster.

Last edited:
holy guacamole..... you must have one huge closet!!
interested in the leather pants.

holy guacamole..... you must have one huge closet!!
interested in the leather pants.
But wait...theres more
Seriously....Ive been collectin stuff from folks who jus dont wanna mess with sellin it....
For over 10 years now....
These are leftovers
Nuthin wrong with em...jus never sold

AGV pants measure
42 waist
31 inseam

I still have some textile jackets & pants to sell myself too

& we wont even talk about the parts & accys in my garage
...helmets...gloves...etc

Last edited:
For $40 i will take a chance...PM or post your paypal address and i will send payment...does that price include shipping? If not give me a total shipped to Brenham 77833...thanks

I'm interested in that AGV SPORT white perforated leather jacket. {EDit: Can you double-check that size? 64?? Chest size?}
Maybe pants too - I'm assuming the waist size is actual? IOW I wear a 38-40 need a little on the larger size to fit over street pants but not so large they slide off in case of a dismount (knock on wood).

How you reckon it is in the heat?
Coming down Austin way anytime soon?

Last edited:
Id say the jacket is an XL since I can jus barely get it on... Pants too... Jus barely.... Say 40-42
Couldnt match the 64 euro size to any correctly.
Im meetn a guy from B CS on Sat down east of Marlin.... Thats the closest I'll be for a while. Vacation soon

The red feildsheer jacket i bought did not fit...if anyone is interested in it contact me please...will sell for same price plus shipping...

Ive got all the leather sets loaded in the car & ready to meet tomorro mornin at 9am .... Blue Ridge church on FM1771 east of Marlin
I'll have Butler maps along too ...should yall need any...

Thank you very much Mr2mch.

Who knows, I may snag that Bates from you as well, if you still have it in a month or two haha.

Back