• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I've been planning this forever now....

Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
My 21st birthday on August 13th which is a Wednesday. So planning this for that weeks Saturday. I've been planning this since I turned 20. I want it to be a big pasture party. Where everyone can come and camp and hangout. You could come that Friday to camp or whatever. Not many trees so I'll try to build something for the campers or rent a portajon. Just wanted to get this out there just let me know if your in or would like to provide anything. And yes this is quite early for this post.

I think I can make it. I can bring a few sausages and dogs to cook. Wait are you talking about August of next year(2014)??? KP

Last edited:
Alright and Rogers is close I'm a littlebit out in the country I'm in-between where red ranger and Rogers is.

Wookie, I simply cannot resist since you're young and the following is in good fun(the same as the first master sergeant that worked for 2LT Kojack 31 years ago said,"Sir, I have SOCKS older than you! )..

Do your parents know you're planning a pasture party?! :rofl:

Lmao! We don't camp much, but how can we miss a pasture party?! I haven't been to one of those in 40 years.:clap:

Wookie, I simply cannot resist since you're young and the following is in good fun(the same as the first master sergeant that worked for 2LT Kojack 31 years ago said,"Sir, I have SOCKS older than you! )..

Do your parents know you're planning a pasture party?! :rofl:

My parent doesn't care only if it stays in the pasture. And yes I'm a very young man. I just Might have to just charge you to come in.:lol2: Unless you bring the beer. Oh yeah I forgot to say this I don't drink at all. But I like coconut rum. That's about it.

So what is a pasture party and why the 9 month advance preparations . . .
:scratch:

So what is a pasture party and why the 9 month advance preparations . . .
:scratch:

In rural parts of the country, a party that's just in a pasture. And just wanted to get it on out there so I can see how many people who are interested. ;-)

Wookie ,

will there be a Big Bonfire ?

Kegs of Beer , Lots of Pretty Hot Girls your age running around that like Old Guys ,

DJ spinning some Tunes ,

Big Ask BBQ Pit Filled with all sorts of good Treats ,

Full Bar set up out of the bed of a Pick-up with a Full Throttle saloon type of Tender ,

Ya know , simple stuff like that . :clap:

:trust:

=therealbigman;1210056]Wookie ,

will there be a Big Bonfire ?
"If there's no burn ban."
Kegs of Beer , Lots of Pretty Hot Girls your age running around that like Old Guys ,
Not for sure maybe.

DJ spinning some Tunes ,
May have some one, or just Park my truck and some other vehicles to have that.
Big Ask BBQ Pit Filled with all sorts of good Treats ,
I don't cook so I don't know what to say. But KP said he will bring sausages

Full Bar set up out of the bed of a Pick-up with a Full Throttle saloon type of Tender ,
Maybe or just a full cooler Of beer and possibly some kegs.

Ya know , simple stuff like that . :clap:
This is not as simple as you may think I think the hardest one is finding people to even come. Hence why I put out there a year early

:trust:

Back