• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I've got a problem...

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
Pray for me my friends.May be I have a cancer in my left eye.On thursday investigations will start.My doctor seems worry about that.Wait and see...

Yes we don't know yet.I don't worry about myself but for the others: my wife,mon old father ect...I don't want to see them sad.The "funny"thing it's I never reply in this thread that I often read because I don't dare,because I don't know people who ask for prayers(you seem to know each other for real)BUT I read and I pray for everyone here.

Prayer for a stranger is no less important than the prayer for a close dear friend.

Praying for the best possible outcome for you and the family.

I've prayed for quick and complete healing and for comfort for you and your family.

You got it. Strength, optimism, and hope, always.

You will be better.

Larry
VFRrider

Thierry, Many of us on this forum have never met personally or face-to face, though we care about each other's well being.

Though we have not met you face-to-face we also care about you and your family. We enjoy hearing from your corner of the world, we appreciate your interest in our part of the world.

From your post about your cat who died and all your posts thereafter we appreciate your participation in the forum.

You have my prayers as well.

Thierry

Above all things I pray that you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers. 3John:2 .
This is God's prosperity that you be whole, complete, nothing missing, and nothing broken, or Shalom in Him.
I will be believing for nothing but a good report, we give God all the Glory, forever and ever, Amen.

Prayers coming from me. In fact, by this Sunday, I'll have a Bible class full of friendly Texans praying for you. Keep us posted please, Thierry.

Dear Thierry,

You have many friends here who will be hoping for the best outcome. Please keep us informed when you can. We will be back in France this autumn, and, of course, you are always welcome here in Texas. I can cook great pork ribs, as well as a Ballotine of Chicken! We will be thinking of you, tous les jours.

Amitiés,

Steve

Last edited:
Prayers indeed my friend,ultimately all we have is prayers and each other.
Believe it,stay strong and expect healing coming your way....

Last edited:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Tomorrow I'll get more information with the exam(it's a magnetic machine,I don't know the English word).But I won't know everything about it.I guess the tumor below my upper eyelid must be removed then analysed.My ophtamologist (surgeon)seems worry.The first doctor believed it was a cyst...and so did I.I was very surprised and shocked last week!I "googled"my problem and I can understand now why the surgeon was worried.

Oh Aggie you're welcome to France!I hope we will be able to see each other this year.
That depends if you plan to come towards the sea...I live near "toulon".

Theirry,
In 2001, I had a "cyst" on my cheek. Turned out bad, then good. Hoping and praying yours skips the "bad" step and goes straight to the "good.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Tomorrow I'll get more information with the exam(it's a magnetic machine,I don't know the English word).But I won't know everything about it.I guess the tumor below my upper eyelid must be removed then analysed.My ophtamologist (surgeon)seems worry.The first doctor believed it was a cyst...and so did I.I was very surprised and shocked last week!I "googled"my problem and I can understand now why the surgeon was worried.

It's probably an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).

Back