• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I've got a problem...

I will add you and your family to my prayers.

Last edited:
So I went to the MRI this morning.It was pretty long in the tunnel with strange and loud noises.Almost funny.Then I saw the doctor who told me he wanted I see another doctor in marseille(a city 1 hour from where I live).They are going to make a biopsy because it's a tumor on the lacrimal gland but quite small without ramifications around.I'm not really relived but I'm OK.Anyway I have no choice.

I was just thinking about you a few minutes ago as I ran through my morning prayer list. Thanks for the update. We're glad to hear the encouraging news.

Still waiting for an appointment with another doctor...it's like a torture I wish I could know what is about but for now except the result of the IMR,nothing new.Hopefully No pain in my eye,just sometimes my view is not really clear on this side specialy in the evening when I'm tired.I've got a lot of work and I don't think about my tumor too much.
Your prayers help me for sure.Real christians,real good guys that what I love so much the USA(ok with v8 engines,BBQ and hamburgers lol).

God bless you Thierry, even though we've never met face to face. May His peace, that surpasses all understanding, guard your heart & soul in Christ Jesus.

Continued prayers for you, Thierry. "Share each other's burdens"Gal.6:2

"Prayer for a stranger is no less important than the prayer for a close dear friend."
For true indeed. Thank you for the blessing for allowing us the opportunity to pray for you.

I 'm about to go to marseille and see the doctor.May be I will have more informations this evening( 9h00 am here right now).Thank you so much for your support,I'll never be able to thank you all enough.

Came back from marseille and its crazy traffic.My surgery is on wenesday 20 april.
Then the result of the biopsy one week later.If the tumor is "fine"ok.Otherwise more investigations will be done.
Zephyr who's that guy on the yellow moped?It's funny because it's really ME when I was younger!

My wife and I are about to leave to the clinic,the surgery is for this afternoon.
I'm just a little nervous,is it normal?I hope I'll be fine this evening,I must come back home on thursday and I'll give you some news.Thanks again for your support even if I think that a lot of people need more prayers than me(I always read their stories and I pray for everyone).My surgeon studied in America he must be good!

You've got a whole cheering team behind you here, Thierry!

It is normal. Good luck with your procedure and we will keep praying for your full recovery.

Hi guys Im home now.The surgery was ok,they remove the tumor and the lacrymal..gland(sorry I forgot the english word).We are waiting for the result of the biopsy but according to my doctor it must be fine.
Véronique my wife and myself would like to thank you from the bottom of the heart for your fantastic suuport.We wish we could meet some of you.
I will go to work within 10 days and I can help my co-worker from home thanks to the internet!
God bless you and your famillies for your real christian love.

Glad the news is good at this point. Working from home is a good thing, I do it a couple of days a week. I'll keep praying for quick healing from the surgery.

Back