• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

January 19th meet and greet and eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Happy New Year, come celebrate with us in McGregor at Coach's BBQ.:bbq: They have a good selection of Que and sides. Ride on over early and hang late.:rider: These gatherings help to bring riders together and a great way to make new friends. Match up site names with faces and come shake some gloved hands. Sunday the 19TH at 11 AM. See you all then. Please sign in below if you are planning on attending. :eat:

Coach's Bar-B-Que
925 W. McGregor Drive.
McGregor,Texas
254-236-0045

The IN crowd::thumb:
RT_Slim
BobW
mitchintx
irish66+1
dirtryder
K~P
Tuco
Mr2mch
Liteitup.................10

Maybe::scratch:
OldTLSDoug
Elder Rogue
jfink
Perdro 2.0
Rick M

Last edited:
Maybe, if my back feels better.

In ... weather dependent.

I'm a maybe at this point; depends on whether it's a grandkids weekend.

Weather is still looking decent. Any maybe please chime back in before Sunday so I can let the manager know the final head count. The salad my better half got looked amazing.

what happened to your back?
Was sick last week and had a bad cough. I sat up in bed, started coughing and strained my lower back. About a week later it's still smarting. So since I can injure myself while sitting in bed that means I'm old, officially. BTW, still not over being sick either. Saw the doc a week ago, got a steroid shot which helped marginally. Not the flu, could be related to the highest pollen count of cedar ever recorded though I really don't have allergies (but maybe I do now).

Now looking at the forecast for the temps it looks like I'll weenie out anyway. 30's in the morning, low 50's in the afternoon. I do have a brand new tire on the rear of the DR, hasn't seen pavement yet. It's just not a distance bike for me.

Yep, you are officially old now. LOL

I think the longer you live in cedar country the more sensitive you become to it

I hope you and your back feel better soon

Thanks, G. Getting better.

Lived in TX 19+ years now so guess it's inevitable.

Found out about a previous engagement on Sunday that wasn't put on my calendar until yesterday. I'm out for this trip.

Maybe I will Miata down so I can be warm and sip sodas. Laugh at all you cold guys?

I'm 90% in, probably in a cage. It's a massive 13.x mile trip for me per Google maps.

Back