• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: January meet n greet and eat

Lets start off the new year on the right foot at Billy's burgers in Burnet. Going back for the good burgers and sides and more important several TWT members have been suggesting that we revisit them. Great burgers and sides large enough for two people.:eat3: Time is the normal 11AM and Sunday the 13th. Please come join us for the food,fun and friendship. These gatherings are designed for you to get to know other riders of TWT and maybe find a new life long friend and or riding buddy:rider:. Please sign up on this thread if you can attend. All bikes, TWT members and family welcome. A great way to match faces with avatar names. :chug:

Billys burgers,wings,& things
306 west Polk
Burnet,Texas
512-234-8216

The "IN" crowd:dude:
Retiredtosoon+1
WoodButcher
Dao
Blackerbird
Montejay
K~P
RT_Slim
Mr2mch
Jeff S
Rick M
TheD-man
BigKev72
irish66
phsablue+3.................18
Bill N
RT_Slim
Rayray

Not sure just yet folks:shrug:
SpiritAtBay
JT
DFW Tom
TGTUMBLEWEED
2N2OUT
jqueen
slowGEEZR

Last edited:
Lets start off the new year on the right foot at Billy's burgers in Burnet. Going back for the good burgers and sides and more important several TWT members have been suggesting that we revisit them. Great burgers and sides large enough for two people.:eat3: Time is the normal 11AM and Sunday the 13th. Please come join us for the food,fun and friendship. These gatherings are designed for you to get to know other riders of TWT and maybe find a new life long friend and or riding buddy:rider:. Please sign up on this thread if you can attend. All bikes, TWT members and family welcome. A great way to match faces with avatar names. :chug:

Billys burgers,wings,& things
306 west Polk
Burnet,Texas
512-234-8216

The "IN" crowd:dude:

Not sure just yet folks:shrug:
Their place in Marble Falls has more seating and the food is just as good - Just saying.

Their place in Marble Falls has more seating and the food is just as good - Just saying.
And twice as busy. It had crossed my mind. I recently ate at the Marble Falls one and it took over a hour to get two burgers. They cannot handle a crowd as well as the Burnet store do to their volume of customers.

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Add to the Calendar.

Also added the RSVP at the top of the thread. Folks can update that themselves so you don't have to try to maintain an ever changing list of who's in and who's not.

I think you can consider me "IN!".

Austinites: up through Lime Creek, Cow Creek, etc?
I'm meeting up with BillN at the Georgetown CVS store on N. Austin Ave. at 9:00am heading east and up to Salado then west to Ding Dong and Oakalla with a loop down to Joppa if time permits. 100ish miles. Everyone is certainly welcome to join us.

I expect there to be more water on Cow Creek given the expected rain. Shoot, even Nameless Rd. has flowing water across the road.

I'm meeting up with BillN at the Georgetown CVS store on N. Austin Ave. at 9:00am heading east and up to Salado then west to Ding Dong and Oakalla with a loop down to Joppa if time permits. 100ish miles. Everyone is certainly welcome to join us.

I expect there to be more water on Cow Creek given the expected rain. Shoot, even Nameless Rd. has flowing water across the road.
Cow creek was good last weekend Slim, just had a few spots of water over the road at the crossings and it was shallow. No telling about this weekend though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr2mch

Forum Supporter

Slim.... Guessin youre takin 2484 from Salado west. Take Tally Ho...Fire Rd.. & Triple T Trail from 2484 to Ding Dong. Fire is on top of the hill with big views....but a short bit of gravel & in good shape before TTT.
We were on Maxdale/220 jus the other day but not Briggs Rd west from Wolfridge

Slim.... Guessin youre takin 2484 from Salado west. Take Tally Ho...Fire Rd.. & Triple T Trail from 2484 to Ding Dong. Fire is on top of the hill with big views....but a short bit of gravel & in good shape before TTT.
We were on Maxdale/220 jus the other day but not Briggs Rd west from Wolfridge
Thanks for the Fire Rd. update as that's the way I was headed 'cept by way of 2843 and Cedar Vally Rd. to 2484. See y'all at Billy's.

rhodyne

Forum Supporter
Didn't know it was happening till now.
Can't say if I'll be there right now or not. Gotta check kitchen pass status and the boss is asleep. Don't wanna kick off :angryfire :miffed:so it'll have to wait til morning.
If I'm there, I'm there. And I can almost guaranty I'll be caging.

I've been on the edge of getting sick for a week, yesterday it started to win. Today my sinus pressure is so bad my eyes hurt. Yeah, I know, TMI, but I'm not going to ride like this no matter what the weather is. Taking meds and staying home.

Drew, best onion rings I've had in a long time. The 5 of us headed west, rode through Castell down to Fredericksburg then to Medina. That's where the San Antonio crew continued on to Bandera and we headed to Comfort then Blanco and home to the Wimberley area. Thank goodness for heated grips and seats.

Thanks for putting these meets and greets together.

Tim

jqueen

Forum Supporter
I got about 500 miles in, good test of heated jacket liner. Didn't keep me toasty but a LOT more comfy than I normally would be. Not sure it was over 40 degrees more than an hour and cloudy most of the day too..

Great burger and rings too!