• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: January meet n greet and eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Lets start off the new year on the right foot at Billy's burgers in Burnet. Going back for the good burgers and sides and more important several TWT members have been suggesting that we revisit them. Great burgers and sides large enough for two people.:eat3: Time is the normal 11AM and Sunday the 13th. Please come join us for the food,fun and friendship. These gatherings are designed for you to get to know other riders of TWT and maybe find a new life long friend and or riding buddy:rider:. Please sign up on this thread if you can attend. All bikes, TWT members and family welcome. A great way to match faces with avatar names. :chug:

Billys burgers,wings,& things
306 west Polk
Burnet,Texas
512-234-8216

The "IN" crowd:dude:
Retiredtosoon+1
WoodButcher
Dao
Blackerbird
Montejay
K~P
RT_Slim
Mr2mch
Jeff S
Rick M
TheD-man
BigKev72
irish66
phsablue+3.................18
Bill N
RT_Slim
Rayray

Not sure just yet folks:shrug:
SpiritAtBay
JT
DFW Tom
TGTUMBLEWEED
2N2OUT
jqueen
slowGEEZR

Last edited:
Lets start off the new year on the right foot at Billy's burgers in Burnet. Going back for the good burgers and sides and more important several TWT members have been suggesting that we revisit them. Great burgers and sides large enough for two people.:eat3: Time is the normal 11AM and Sunday the 13th. Please come join us for the food,fun and friendship. These gatherings are designed for you to get to know other riders of TWT and maybe find a new life long friend and or riding buddy:rider:. Please sign up on this thread if you can attend. All bikes, TWT members and family welcome. A great way to match faces with avatar names. :chug:

Billys burgers,wings,& things
306 west Polk
Burnet,Texas
512-234-8216

The "IN" crowd:dude:

Not sure just yet folks:shrug:
Their place in Marble Falls has more seating and the food is just as good - Just saying.

Their place in Marble Falls has more seating and the food is just as good - Just saying.

And twice as busy. It had crossed my mind. I recently ate at the Marble Falls one and it took over a hour to get two burgers. They cannot handle a crowd as well as the Burnet store do to their volume of customers.

Count me in. I missed way to many get togethers last year.

I have nothing better to do that day, so I'll be there for sure.

I think you can consider me "IN!".

Austinites: up through Lime Creek, Cow Creek, etc?

Add to the Calendar.

Also added the RSVP at the top of the thread. Folks can update that themselves so you don't have to try to maintain an ever changing list of who's in and who's not.

Drew put me under the in crowd bud. I’m almost over the contagion that infected me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can count us in on this. There will be 4 of us. We are going to ride to a couple of winery locations nearby after lunch if anyone wants to join us.

I think you can consider me "IN!".

Austinites: up through Lime Creek, Cow Creek, etc?

I'm meeting up with BillN at the Georgetown CVS store on N. Austin Ave. at 9:00am heading east and up to Salado then west to Ding Dong and Oakalla with a loop down to Joppa if time permits. 100ish miles. Everyone is certainly welcome to join us.

I expect there to be more water on Cow Creek given the expected rain. Shoot, even Nameless Rd. has flowing water across the road.

Back