• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

January pie ride 2021

January pie ride to the Koffee Kup in Hico. Date January 23, 2021 time 1 AM.
Let me know if you can make it so I can give them a rough head count.

Cheers and have a Happy New Years
John

I didn't realize they were open at 1 AM. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: DBL
Thank you for catching my mistake, that should be 11 AM. It has been corrected.
John

John (and Mark and Duchess),

Thanks for keeping the Pie Run tradition alive. Traditionally, they fell on the last Saturday of the month. For consistency, any reason for not choosing the 30th? I plan to be there regardless...

-Jeff

John (and Mark and Duchess),

Thanks for keeping the Pie Run tradition alive. Traditionally, they fell on the last Saturday of the month. For consistency, any reason for not choosing the 30th? I plan to be there regardless...

-Jeff
Didn't know about the last weekend of the month thing. As this one is set lets see if the Duchess and Mark can change there ride dates.
John

My two cents. I think the each month's sponsor should be able to choose whichever Saturday suits them best. They are taking the responsibility for the place so why not the date. Besides some Saturdays will have better weather or not interfere with holidays. This is a new version of the Pie Run. Maybe find new ways that keep it going.

Another reason for flexibility: camping Friday night. Not for everyone but we had some great gathering in state parks.

Last edited:
I put it on my calendar. Lets see if I can manage it. guess I'll order that rear tire, while I am hopingly planning this.

I think the each month's sponsor should be able to choose whichever Saturday suits them best. They are taking the responsibility for the place so why not the date.

I mentioned consistency because we are trained that the last Saturday of the Month = TWT Pie Run. That being said, I'm flexible, capable of watching for posts, and will attend as many as I can. Thanks again, John, for stepping up in January.

-Jeff

Oops, you're right. Looking forward to Hico, been too long since last time.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone to let the Koffee Kup know we are coming.
Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Cheers
John

Back