• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

January pie ride 2021

I'm a probably. I added a RSVP option at the top of the post and added the year to the title of the thread.

Tentatively in. Would surely enjoy a day of riding my dependable, reliable, comfortable old Wee.

Oh, and seeing folks too!

+ 2 maybe 3 from beautiful Denton county. Weather looks OK at this point.

Been a while since the last PR in Hico for us.

looks like I have some server work in the morning so I've made other plans closer to home since I can't make the ride up.

Foggy and wet here in not as beautiful Denton County. We'll see in a couple of hours but probably out.

42c9efa5a8b1f35c43dff460e7073f02.jpg

Little cold and wet this morning but was a good ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cold? Yep. Wet? Oh yeah. Dark? At 6:15 am depart time most certainly.

Worth it? All 415 miles worth it! 👍

Even if I hadn't got the weekends mixed up, the weather would have put me off. Still sorry I missed it.

216 mile round trip for me from beautiful Ellis County. Sure, the sparkling clean R1200RS was covered in muck (me too) within a few miles of leaving the house and there were times where the temperature and humidity levels in my helmet were such that I could not clear my visor, but we had a lovely back road route and Pie Run tradition to uphold.

John, thanks again for stepping up to make the January 2021 Pie Run a reality. It was a nice dose of normalcy, an excellent lunch, and a pretty good way to spend a Saturday.

-Jeff

Well the weather sucked but you pays your money and takes your chances.
I like to think that those who could make it had a good time. I know I did.

Attachments

• 20210123_113818.jpg
    20210123_113818.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 20210123_113822.jpg
    20210123_113822.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 232
442 miles including 116 miles of FM and county roads plotted by Jeff. Crowd was smaller than normal but the chocolate pie was big enough to make up for it.

Back