• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: January Pie Run (Southern Style) 1/29/2022

jbird710

Don’t you know about the Bird?
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Simply Country in Moss Hill just north of Liberty is the destination. Excellent East Texas home cooking and a huge selection of pies and cake. C’mon out!

When: Saturday (1/29)
What time: 12:00 (noon)
Where:

That looks like a nice ride from the Conroe area.

I am interested if the calendar remains open!

Thanks, John

Great choice, Jay, and thanks for putting this together. I'll be working nights, but we might be able to squeeze this in. If we do though, we probably wont be able to ride up with you guys; might even have to cage it, but will certainly try.

Last edited:
Wish I could make this one, I am always looking for an excuse to explore that area. Sadly I won't be able to make this one but look forward to next months outing.

Thanks everyone! I told them I’d give them a callback on Thursday so they would have an approximate headcount. Hoping the weather cooperates for us!

I should be there.
Was planning on riding somewhere Saturday, so why not there.

Never mind, I looked at my calendar wrong, I am working Saturday, so I won't be there.

Last edited:
Based on the responses, I called Simply Country and told them to expect 15. I know 2 of that count have dropped out. It shouldn’t be a problem if more show up. See y’all there.

Chad and I plan to meet at McDonalds on NASA 1 at 9:30, KSU at 10:00 if anyone wants to join us.

Just as well. I'll probably be on the Ducati and it offers no place to hide from the cold.

You have options . . .

092911-2012-ducati-sf848-wheelie.jpg

Fastest-Speed-Dragged-Behind-a-Motorcycle-768x498.jpg

Back