• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jeff aka Tossing lead crashed

image.jpeg

Is the break high,low or middle?
Rod and screws?

That's a very nasty looking break. You know Jeff, he doesn't do things half way. Being that low I don't think he will be riding anytime soon.

Out of surgery now and was able to eat. Surgery went well.
Get a better report after the DR visit in the morning.
He was on the DR400.

Three pins and a rod sounds like the way one of those "walked into a bar" jokes. Sorry to hear about the accident but hope you are doing better soon. Needless to say it sounds like you won't be doing any top rope wrestling moves in the future..

Since they could do a rod, he will be able to weight bear sooner than a very high or low break. So the recovery will not be as bad as it could be.

As it's been said, follow the PT religiously.
I'm 26, had the same break 10 years ago, it is alot worse than it should be due to me not doing the proper pt.

That desert is dangerous from so many different directions. Drain the carb bowl and heal quickly.

Jeff, heal fast, sir! I'm over here in Midland if you need anything.

I feel your pain my friend. Get well soon!!!

Attachments

• ankle0011.jpg
    ankle0011.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 299
Just seeing this. Must not have been paying attention. Sounds like it's all done except the PT and recovery now. Best of luck on both.

Jeff, praying for your compete and quick recovery. I'm glad you had a fairly quick trip to Odessa and their medical expertise.

Sorry about the accident and hope you heal fast.

Which begs the question, where is the crash photo? Had you been there, we would have one.
Tough to ride with him when you aren't here yet. Ed has a photo of the crash location.

Back