• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JERRY&JAMIE2UP

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
Neat. Cold starts let you know your alive! I feel like I rode along with your write up and pics, thanks a bunch. Beautiful 😍

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Episode 5 is uploaded! Take a journey to my favorite road in Colorado. Breathtaking scenery, great friends and an awesome day! It is the reason we ride! Hope you enjoy it. Don't miss the raw footage video of Colorado 141 video. 16 minutes of greatness.

[youtube]

[youtube]

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Things have been crazy at work - But I have finally posted Episode 7. This day was probably my favorite of the trip. The weather was awesome and the scenery was breath taking!

[youtube]

IMG_20190606_083122-L.jpg

IMG_20190606_101858-L.jpg

IMG_20190606_161353-L.jpg

IMG_20190606_163428-L.jpg

IMG_20190606_161545-L.jpg

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Episode 9 - All good things come to an end!

We had a fantastic tour. I appreciate you all hanging out and watching 9 episodes. It was a longer report and we appreciate the comments. Thanks again everyone.

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
Not so bad, you did get to come home to little ol Arkansas which is a good thing.

Nice work

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
This is the first video from my past MotoAmerica Trip to Birmingham. This was a 10 day journey and it was a lot of fun. Jamie did not get to ride with me this time as she had to teach and could not get the time off.

The first day is a little boring so I apologize if the video series starts off slowly. I did 530 miles on day 1 as I went from my home in Arkansas to Columbia TN.

Got to do 200 miles of twisty Arkansas roads before I had to start the last slab to the hotel. I actually did not Interstate much, just hit some 4 lane roads that allowed me to make some good time.

If you want to read an in-depth Ride report from this trip just head over to https://motoadrenalinetours.blog/ I have the ride report pinned to the beginning of the blog. If you want to see all of the pictures from the trip, check out my smugmug gallery here: https://lonestarlobos.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Road-Trips/2019-Road-Trips/Barber-Motorsports

I will try to upload Episode #2 in a week or so, just depends on my work schedule and what pops up. Thanks for checking out the video and please leave a comment below.

Don’t forget to check out our site if you would like to book a trip or just need some help on how to plan your next motorcycle adventure.

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Episode 3 is uploaded. If you have not rode in the Deals Gap area, you are missing out! Great roads and awesome weather = lots of smiles!

FCBH

Forum Supporter
Thanks Jerry for taking all the time to create, edit and post your extensive video and detailed ride reports!

RB

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
Love the views. :clap:

Sound is an art. Hard to do with the wind blast. Ultimately, somehow wire for exhaust sounds 25% level along with monologue 75% level but do not know how that could be done. I guess that would be something about multitrack sound and good editing software :shock:

Last edited: