• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JERRY&JAMIE2UP

This is my ride report from this year's Big Lynn Lodge event! Great job Dave! The event was a huge hit and like always the roads are amazing! See lots of pics and more here:

IMG_0968-L.jpg

IMG_0991-L.jpg

PXL_20220715_111646358-L.jpg

PXL_20220715_133605727-L.jpg

PXL_20220716_133930217-L.jpg

biglynn2022-1-L.png

I am a little behind in updating this part of the site. Here is what we have been up to for 2022. You can check out all of the ride reports with videos included here.

If you have not subscribed to the channel, please take a moment to do that. We are making a big push to break the 1000 subscriber mark before the start of 2023. Thank you for your support.

Subscribed. You've come a long way from the TWT meetup at the Braum's in Plano. Safe travels.
I think you might have been the first TWTer I met face to face at that weekly meetup.

Subscribed. You've come a long way from the TWT meetup at the Braum's in Plano. Safe travels.
I think you might have been the first TWTer I met face to face at that weekly meetup.
That seems ages ago. It is crazy how many folks remember all of those fun nights. Thanks for subscribing and ride safe!

Hey everyone Happy February.
Hope everyone is staying warm and getting out on the bikes from time to time. One thing I miss about Texas is the winter weather. It is not horrible here in NWA but fewer riding days than in Plano, that is for sure. I am not complaining as the riding here is 10000000% better than that of Texas IMHO, but I miss the warmer days in these months. It is crazy that we joined this great group 19 years ago. Time flies when you are having fun.
I actually got out and got to ride earlier this week. I started a Photo Challenge on FB so I wanted to do my part and participate.

I had not done a motorcycle video in a while so I did a quick Vlog. If you have not subscribed, please do that for us. It costs nothing but will help us get closer to the 1000 subscriber goal. Thank you in advance. Check us out at @jerryandjamie2up

motorcycle%20challenge-XL.png

Back