• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Junes meet and greet and eat

Enjoy the ride, I am definitely not up in time to make it before breakfast. So I will sit and drink some coffee and wrangle up some breakfast.

While working on my sprinklers yesterday afternoon I realized my gate is falling off the fence posts. So I'm working on that this morning instead of a ride. Sorry

Great breakfast then a quick ride with Ed , Preston and Joe . Took a different route home stopped for a fajita taco in Sequin then home . 429.9 miles for the day thanks for putting this together Drew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is a really nice spot for breakfast. I'll be back.

Thanks for calling the early ride to eat, it left plenty of time to ride some old favorites and some new roads and then get back home before the day was used up.
I only managed 325 miles, but that feels like enough for today. :rider:

Last edited:
Foods always great here. Good to see yall 5 of us did a big loop had lunch at the alpine and just got home at 530
Great day

Ive tried a couple of times....but nobody wants to come any further south than Cranfills Gap....
I have even less success with the southerners

The Cafe in Whitney is good...
Golinda Country Store has tasty CFS & home cut fries. havnt tried much else yet.
& Helberg BBQ is literally down the road from me on Hwy6
Guess BBQ is in Waco on Franklin Ave
both of those places are new gettn great reviews...if a bit $$$
Frekin Gud BBQ is in Bellmead...Ive been goin there for sometime now
Bunkhouse BBQ in Clifton has consistantly good eatin for decent prices.

& lets not forget kolaches in West

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back