• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just joined!

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Winston
Eric here— just joined here and looking to get some riding routes/groups/ ideas/ buy stuff (yay). I’m west of Austin.
Two bikes— GS800 adv
125876DE-8AA7-4688-833B-2497444AF7F7.jpeg

And a project 1971 triumph T100
45279715-FB52-4C09-A761-BC338608C477.jpeg

Aloha and welcome from just up the road from you a little north. There is a local meet up there in Austin for you to say howdy to other riders. To see all the future ride events go to the Forum area and look under Upcoming rides. Love the bikes. Are you planning to do any camping off the BMW? KP

:welcome: & enjoy! That Triumph doesn't look like a project :shrug:

Love the bikes. Are you planning to do any camping off the BMW? KP
That’s the plan! Can’t wait until it cools off a bit because I’m not a fan of Texas camping or hiking until October. Haven’t had it long enough to head out of state to the mountains. Maybe next year..

:welcome: & enjoy! That Triumph doesn't look like a project :shrug:
Glad it doesn’t anymore! Just got the tank back on after rebuilding and painting it. Plan on getting her fired up and tuned in the next 2 months or so.

That’s the plan! Can’t wait until it cools off a bit because I’m not a fan of Texas camping or hiking until October. Haven’t had it long enough to head out of state to the mountains. Maybe next year..
Keep a eye on the site there is always trips,pie runs, and gatherings set up all over the state.

Welcome to the mad house, there are quite a few organized (and unorganized) rides out your way!! Nice looking bikes.

Gary

Howdy from Whitney

Welcome!

good looking bikes!

October is the best weather month, but stay alert so you can take advantage of the odd cool front -ya never know when one might blow thru.

Back