• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just West of DFW

ki_ote

Reaction score
Ya'll know this story: Divorced after 15 years of marriage which stifled my riding, so back to it. I'm 47 and picked up a 2007 DR650SE last weekend, looking forward to a little sight-seeing around the Texas backroads and maybe beyond.

Had too many bikes to list, rode everything from x-country, moto-x to Harleys in the past. Looks like a pretty good bunch here. Sure I'll run across a few TWT members out there sooner or later.

Take care,

Dave.

60 with a Strom, and life is good. Welcome. If you're ever at Craig's Music, you could well run into me haunting their acoustic room.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

philipbarret, shoot me a p.m. next time ya'll are headed somewhere. I have not made a trip yet and still in the procurement process as far as gear goes. Got a lot of research to do, not to mention I'm GPS challenged so it would be nice to follow along at first.

CleatusJ, thanks for the tip, I'll check'em out.

tshelfer, may see you at Craigs, picked up a bass there about six months ago, still trying to get the ole' chops back. Played in a Blues band for 10 years back when I was still a pup.

CleatusJ - I did some of them there routes you recommended last Sunday. GPX attached for those who can.

Hope you like the file name!

Attachments

• Guzzi Hack Route.GPX
    129.5 KB · Views: 171
Welcome! My dad lives on the north side of Lake Weatherford. I like to ride out that way...Graford, then north or south from there.

Welcome to the site and back to riding! :wave:

Back