• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Katy Bike Night 2013!

I don't think I'll be back from the great city of Midland by seven.

Clutch problems in my work truck made me stay home. Maybe next time.

My name is Joe from the Clear Lake group. Some of us old retired farts meet every Tuesday for Breakfast somewhere in Houston. :eat: This Tuesday we are meeting in a fairly central Houston location and afterwards going for a ride. :rider: All of this is paved. Here is a linky to the post. If you are lucky enough to be retired, like some of us, or have a Tuesday off come join us. You other :haha: poor ******** who have to work, are just gonna have ta sit and daydream. :nana: Sorry! :tears:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is this "Keith" feller and why did he start this Katy Bike Night thing... And further more - where the heck is he? :ponder:

Well, he ain't in Katy no more!

We sold our house in Katy on Monday and I've offically "relocated" to the farm in Yoakum (even my drivers license says Yoakum). I suppose the Katy Bike Night is still the closest bike night to the farm, but it's kinda dark out there... Not to mention all of the deer on the roads...

At any rate, I'll try to stop in when I can, until then - carry on. Ya'll are doing a great job! :zen:

Been a while for me - looks like tomorrow night may be finally half decent weather!!

Anybody else up for it?

Who wants to help me get the big pig off the center stand and lower the suspension?

:trust:

I won't be coming around again until 2014. Way too much going on business-wise.

Back