• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kawasaki Should Win a Prize (2021 ZX-10R)

Reaction score
For ugliest bike: meet the 2021 ZX-10R! Gross. And hard pass.

2021-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-10R-KRT-10-scaled.jpg

2021-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-10R-KRT-13-scaled.jpg

Hmm, agreed. Kinda looks like a cobra ready to strike from the front.

Looks purposeful to me and I see beauty in that.

But if you really think that's the ugliest bike, then you obviously haven't seen the new H2 SE.
zh2_2021_5.jpg

That designer was tripping on something and it wasn't good. There's no amount of paint, stickers, or lipstick that will help that pig.

Hey now... you guys can't be letting big green have all the hate about looks. The boys in yellow have given us this ugly thing.

1606168029177.png

That zx10 Is the latest version of the bike that has won how many world super bike titles now? Maybe a function over form thing but I love it.

I don't know... The look is sort of growing on me. It looks like a star wars alien thingiemabob, with the eyes on either side of a monstrous nose that extends up above the eyebrows. The weird half lime green, half faded washout is totally cool too, like a person who messed up a blood vessel in their neck and now only gets flushed in one side of their face.

And clearly they're making a joke as we start to head into the christmas season... That red is just like the tinsel on a tree!

Meh. If they brought back a revised 2003 ZZR600 with EFI, I would probably buy that.

Not the best styling job, but it doesn't look any better or worse than the latest R1. Seems to me some mfrs are struggling with anchoring LED headlights on the front fascia. Things were so much more predictable when it was either reflector buckets or round projector lenses.

I can deal with the ninja. Doesn't look bad at all to me. But that H2 SE. Ugh. Shame, too. Bike has great specs.

nothing beats the 1649cc scooter look

2019-BMW-K1600GTL3.jpg

:eek2:

Back