• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kent Creek Road - Leakey TX

Reaction score
First Name
David
Was able to ride it a couple of weeks ago, but have since heard that the county has turned it over to the owner of the lodge. If you notice the south entrance to Kent Creek has the name of the Lodge with a fancy gate. The north entrance (where I entered) has the same old gate and latch.
I didn't have any problems with anyone trying to stop me. In fact no one even looked twice at me. Hopefully this DS road doesn't have the same fate as many others have - "private property."

BTW - the area around Junction for DS roads is awesome!

I certainly hope you're wrong, I love that road. It seems the last time I was there the huge gate on south end was already there.
CIMG0725.jpg

I certainly hope you're wrong, I love that road. It seems the last time I was there the huge gate on south end was already there.

I hope I'm wrong too. That huge gate has been there for some time. Now there's A LOT of concrete to go along with it... KEEP TEXAS WILD

Back