• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

Went to Arkansas last weekend, mostly for work so I did not camp.
Net Aaron in Mena and we rode some nice back and dirt roads

642D73A7-2F2B-49B2-8679-2A18F161E06F.jpeg
05C496D5-3813-42B0-866A-D4EB44375B8A.jpeg

Heading to Tennessee and N. Carolina Friday Sept 10,

we will base camp at a motorcycle campground (the simple life campground) till Wednesday morning.

I also ordered a new hammock system, Haven tent hammock. I am thinking I can get away from carrying my hammock stand. I ordered the XL.

Then I will be at the rich mountain rendezvous Sept. 15, head home Friday the 17th.

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear how the tent hammock works out!
I don’t have high hopes right now, but we will see. If I have to go to the ground I can tie one end to motorcycle and the other to a tarp pole.

What the heck is that on your front rim?
¡Did you defect from the Motoz Tractioator Camp?!

He's ridden them before and said they were "good commuter tires."

Mission with 8000 miles. Very good off and on road tire. However, I still prefer the K60 because it is easier to Mount and larger side lugs.

I think the only time you can tell a difference in adv tires is the first 2500 miles. After that they all feel the same to me.

I have 8000 miles on mine, it will be a good commuter tire.

I am going back to the k60s, I prefer bigger lugs on the side of the tire.

What the heck is that on your front rim?
¡Did you defect from the Motoz Tractioator Camp?!

Haha, I know what that is. What do you think of it so far?
I went back to the missions, because I knew I had about 10k miles of mostly road riding coming up.

on another note…..my Corbin seat will be in next week! I

Back