• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
If you have no trees or no rack can you set up on ground like a tent?
I could if I had to, but I carry my hammock stand everywhere I go

BFBAA6A6-54AF-4257-A3AF-F800A406699F.jpeg

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Just spent 4 days in BB. Make sure you hit Old Roy Orbison Road. Nice and challenging under current conditions. Stay out of Marfa, unless you just like spending $25 for a chicken salad sandwich.

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Just spent 4 days in BB. Make sure you hit Old Roy Orbison Road. Nice and challenging under current conditions. Stay out of Marfa, unless you just like spending $25 for a chicken salad sandwich.
I have a new Africa Twin rider with me so it will be easy stuff, I don’t want to turn this into a rescue mission😎

he is trying to figure out this adventure touring camping thingy

Reaction score
I have a camp site at rio grand village in Big Bend Friday to Monday. I should be there Friday around 3ish, will leave Monday AM.

if you are looking for a trip this weekend shoot me a PM
We are camping now at Garner State Park.
20211119_193039.jpg

Should be in Big Bend area Saturday or Sunday depending on trail. Then passing through to NM TX line.

Reaction score
How's the trip going ?
Great! We are pushing straight to Big Bend from Garner Park, about 6hrs. Brian never seen Big Bend so we are thinking of camping at Mel's place tonight then Sunday ride around. Head home Monday morning. We're are you camping at? Any tree's? 😆