• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

Trips planned for this year:

May NM BDR - Cloudcroft to Antonio CO. Will probably use the CDR tracks.

June: Nelson BC.

Leave June 19thAM from Amarillo return Amarillo on July 1. Airbnb at Amarillo the 18th and 1st.

Hang out for a few days in Nelson BC (Koutenay Bay Area). There are several motorcycle Campgrounds in the area. Base camp and spend a few days riding dirt roads.

There will be 4 x400 mile days to get there and 4 x400 mile days back. I will spend 4 nights at Toad Rock. I will be camping at campgrounds up and back.

July: Wyoming and Florida with Sharon

August: S.Dakota and Gila TWT rally in NM

September: MABDR

October: probably Arkansas

November or December: big bend either before Thanksgiving or after Christmas.

The NM BDR we can accommodate 1 more riders, the Ma Bdr is full

Looking for 2 or 3 ADV riders for British Colombia. This trip will have a Super laid back vibe.
Id be intrested in the bc trip.

I am the only guy up hear wearing Klim! What is up with that?

Most people are too intimidated to ask about my bug splatters because I look like an Olympic skier [emoji23]

I can’t believe no one has ask me for an autograph [emoji961]

They are probably intimidated to even talk to you because they know how much $ you spent on that Klim suit. You are the rich guy with the hot chick that had a wooden right leg.
Is she wearing your leg brace from your rehab a couple years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are probably intimidated to even talk to you because they know how much $ you spent on that Klim suit. You are the rich guy with the hot chick that had a wooden right leg.
Is she wearing your leg brace from your rehab a couple years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, no, she has her own[emoji23]

she snapped her ACL skiing about 5 years ago.

All Klim Pro [emoji23]

30071cf1e9b54bbf36909e21f1919444.jpg

Mk, might find interesting. Watching on Discovery +. Preview of Warren miller life documentary

Mk, might find interesting. Watching on Discovery +. Preview of Warren miller life documentary

I think I will watch that this weekend.

Currently in downtown Houston for Sharon’s birthday and to see our son Hunter.

50c8583f6522c83e97d3d22447115380.jpg

This Friday March 5th, will be riding and camping in San Saba / Marble falls area. Don’t know which place yet, I have 3 options.

One is a private campground, one is wild camping close to an old cemetery, Sulphur springs at lometa, close to Colorado bend SP.

Last edited:
Ooo ooo ooo (raising hand) I figured it out ....glock in a crock ! Love it!
Well that is the obvious answer...only problem is it isn’t a Glock. It is a S&W M&P.

Back