• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

Yall had the primordial tv going! Man, the country looks dry and burned up, ready for some green up.

Meeting @Flipit and Preston at the Mexican food restaurant in Sanger Friday at 1.

Camping at Kriver Friday night. Will meet Super Dave and his buddy in Mena Saturday morning.

We will hit the dirt then camp Saturday night somewhere or get a cabin?

Phillip I got your pm, I sent you a text.

6c3623ece3ae556103d1b5746018c414.jpg

Meeting @Flipit and Preston at the Mexican food restaurant in Sanger Friday at 1.

Camping at Kriver Friday night. Will meet Super Dave and his buddy in Mena Saturday morning.

We will hit the dirt then camp Saturday night somewhere or get a cabin?

Phillip I got your pm, I sent you a text.

View attachment 288831
Headed to Arkansas in the truck thursday to pick up another one for the stable. Catch you next time.

Weather should be perfect tonight with a clear sky and moonlight. Reminds me of a Warren Zevon song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather should be perfect tonight with a clear sky and moonlight. Reminds me of a Warren Zevon song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A perfect spring evening! Doesn’t get any better for Oklahoma

Breaking camp, Aaron and Lee came up last night and shared the honeymoon cabin.....

Beautiful sunrise over the river as I sat in my hammock and drank coffee. This has been one of the best weather experiences I have had in Arkansas and Oklahoma! We got 12 drops of rain heading back to camp.

80aae22c89ce5d6e9069c0d436450faf.jpg

We got dumped on the last 5 miles before Texarkana. Other than that, no rain.

Agree weather was great. Had a blast on the ride. We'll have to go again soon.

We got dumped on the last 5 miles before Texarkana. Other than that, no rain.

Agree weather was great. Had a blast on the ride. We'll have to go again soon.

I saw those clouds to the south, again had a great time riding with you, Rodney and Phil!

Aaron and Lee in their natural surroundings[emoji23]

Aaron led us back to north of Celina tx on skinny back roads and little bit of dirt, great fun!

e146c25453f4b9fdd527a68f5fb3acc6.jpg

I saw those clouds to the south, again had a great time riding with you, Rodney and Phil!
Yep. Was a good group. Rodney had a good time for his first ride on his new to him bike.

He's going to call @MacDaddy though as something is wrong with the bike. It fell over twice and it never did that with Steve. Probably some setting that he didn't get right or something. :)

Yep. Was a good group. Rodney had a good time for his first ride on his new to him bike.

He's going to call @MacDaddy though as something is wrong with the bike. It fell over twice and it never did that with Steve. Probably some setting that he didn't get right or something. :)

Steve has a voodoo Tenere he knocks over when he wants the bike to lay down[emoji41]

Been a long time since I went camping....so Friday night April 2 at the grasslands.

Whispering Dave and I will be there, anybody else? Come on...

Back