• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

If you have no trees or no rack can you set up on ground like a tent?
I could if I had to, but I carry my hammock stand everywhere I go

BFBAA6A6-54AF-4257-A3AF-F800A406699F.jpeg

Just spent 4 days in BB. Make sure you hit Old Roy Orbison Road. Nice and challenging under current conditions. Stay out of Marfa, unless you just like spending $25 for a chicken salad sandwich.

Just spent 4 days in BB. Make sure you hit Old Roy Orbison Road. Nice and challenging under current conditions. Stay out of Marfa, unless you just like spending $25 for a chicken salad sandwich.
I have a new Africa Twin rider with me so it will be easy stuff, I don’t want to turn this into a rescue mission😎

he is trying to figure out this adventure touring camping thingy

I have a camp site at rio grand village in Big Bend Friday to Monday. I should be there Friday around 3ish, will leave Monday AM.

if you are looking for a trip this weekend shoot me a PM
We are camping now at Garner State Park.
20211119_193039.jpg

Should be in Big Bend area Saturday or Sunday depending on trail. Then passing through to NM TX line.

How's the trip going ?
Great! We are pushing straight to Big Bend from Garner Park, about 6hrs. Brian never seen Big Bend so we are thinking of camping at Mel's place tonight then Sunday ride around. Head home Monday morning. We're are you camping at? Any tree's? 😆

The End of Watch Ride is this weekend at Ghost Rancho outside of Gatesville. Weather is going to be great. Dody has a new fire pit and cabin has been electrified & insulated. Who is coming?

The End of Watch Ride is this weekend at Ghost Rancho outside of Gatesville. Weather is going to be great. Dody has a new fire pit and cabin has been electrified & insulated. Who is coming?
I would love to be there, but wife and I going to Houston for my son and his fiancé birthdays.

weather is going to be incredible, but family comes first.

Hey, did you kids ever decide if you're gonna go camping this Friday(12.10)? Me and a buddy are going to be rattling around the state and might crash your party - if we are in the right neighborhood. Weather looking good for a December.

Back