• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Killing Time - or how to appropriately accessorize an LD motorcycle.

Reaction score
Several years ago, I purchased the shirt that Bill Thweatt (IBA# 207) created some time ago with this image. He also made a fairly large vinyl 'decal' than many in the community have put on their bikes.

Recently, in an alternate universe (a.k.a. another forum), someone had asked about this, so me & a couple of other IBA slackers provided this individual with contact information for Bill.

When I went to search for the contact info (I had an email address and wasn't about to provide that via a public forum...), I did find his public FB page - along with the graphic.

Well, today my wife and I were stuck awaiting a piece of mail that required a signature. To kill a bit of time, I managed to clean up the image good enough for my wife to do this with her fancy, dancy, Cricut[emoji2400] cutting machine.

There's a real nice spot on the back of the 'Wing that a 4" version of this would fit nicely. Rather than stark, brilliant white, for a first iteration, I went with a medium gray:

48215542962_2a472e6a16_b.jpg

So, not my graphic, so I can't make 'em, sell 'em or anything else.

Crafty, huh? :rofl:

:pirate:

Last edited:
Nice! My wife does a lot of that kind of stuff as a hobby. I like the low contrast of dark on darker for this kind of thing. đź‘Ť

Back