• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: KLR 650 IMS shifter, DR 650 carb---Jackets and helmet

Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Things still for sale.

KLR 650 IMS shifter - $20.00 post 16

BlackBike adventure jacket XL, a little snug for me- waterproof, faded with linner, decent shape, left here by a rider from Whales UK when I gave him a Joe Rocket air mesh jacket to finish his Americas ride. ---- FREE ---- post #20

Last edited:
second on the jack,

$30 for that jack is a steal! I have the same one. Use it all the time. Love it!

i had one for years, and sold it in 2014 to a buddy... been missing it ever since

just waiting on a return PM .. :D

40 + actual shipping cost.
pm me your address and I will get it packed and shipped Monday. Then I will let you know how much, then can pay/pal me.

Thanks, that's a true bargain. PM will be sent soon. I haven't used paypal in awhile. I'll check and see I can still use it. If not, I don't mind sending cash in the mail if that'll work.

I found some more parts.

IMS shifter for KLR 650.

Last edited:
BlackBike adventure jacket XL - waterproof, faded with linner, decent shape, left here by a rider from Whales UK when I gave him a Joe Rocket air mesh jacket to finish his Americas ride. ---- FREE ----
Fits me a little snug.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Joe.

The black jacket was too small for Vec/Joe
The Sliders grey jacket was a little snug.

Both still here for someone else.

It was very good to meet you as well,

both are very nice jackets and will serve someone well, if i'd lose about 25 lbs they would be perfect šŸ¤£

Back