• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold! KLR650 Aftermarket Parts

Reaction score
All have been spoken for. Thanks to all took an interest.
I let my wife have my KLR650 to trade for her new Harley Softail Street Bob. So I have some equipment for sale.
The crash bars and pannier racks are SW-Motech. The pannier racks are quick removal. That be standard. The bash plate I'm not sure what brand it is, but it is super heavy duty version.
I'm asking $125 for the pannier racks, $100 for the crash bars and $50 for the bash plate.
If your interested I am located in Olney Texas.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I'm potentially interested in the pannier racks and the skid plate. Looks like you are located west of Ft. Worth. You wouldn't happen to be venturing near Dallas any time soon?

I'd also be interested in the bash plate, if you're willing to ship (I'd pay obviously)

I'm potentially interested in the pannier racks and the skid plate. Looks like you are located west of Ft. Worth. You wouldn't happen to be venturing near Dallas any time soon?

Looks like the pannier racks and crash bars are sold. The skid plate is still available. Want be heading that way anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd also be interested in the bash plate, if you're willing to ship (I'd pay obviously)

I will out of town until Sunday evening. I can box and ship. It’s heavy but want be difficult to box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back