• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Know any riders near Lake Powell ?

chadleys1

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
First Name
Chadley
Hello TWT friends,

This email is being sent as a last ditch effort to retrieve the digital photos from the camera I lost on the big adventure ride I just completed. I'll be posting a ride report soon - 10 days 3015 miles through WTexas/Arizona/Utah/Colorado/NewMexico - on a R100GSPD !
I lost the camera about 8 miles East of Page Arizona (LAKE POWELL), just off the South side of the Highway 98 on a sandy dirt turnaround.
THE CAMERA IS YOURS, for whoever finds it.
I just want the pictures on the photocard located inside the camera.
These pics contain my first views of the Grand Canyon, as well as over 100 pics from my best camping trip yet, and would be a priceless treasure for me, should I be able to retrieve them.

Below are the coordinates of the approximate location of the camera.

N 36° 51.064 W 111° 20.018

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621627

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48464

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE IN THE AREA THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP REUNITE ME WITH THESE PHOTOS
P L E A S E F O R W A R D T H I S E M A I L !!!

BIG THANKS TO ALL FOR READING THIS SHOT IN THE DARK.

-Chadley

I think Texas T is in the Phoenix area. Why don't you PM him? He's actually heading to Austin next weekend for the Pie run.

Dang. I wish you had posted this earlier. I was in Page Wed-Fri. I got home late Friday night and I won't be able to even think about getting back up there for another 2-3 weeks but I'll post this on the local board.

Chadley, do you have an email address you want to share for public posting or do you want them to PM you through this board, BMW or ADV?

The Southwest Rides forum is down right now, but I've already posted this to the AZ section of GL1800riders; there are a bunch of folks returning from the Rockies Gold event right now so maybe someone will see the posting and take a detour through Page.

Last edited:
One of the AZ Wingers has a sister from Page. She has contacted a friend that lives in Page and he is on his way to the site. Once I know something more I'll post up.

Back