• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Komodo Leathers and Sidi Vortice Air Boots - Houston

Reaction score
Selling some track gear as the oldest kid (8yoa) wants to learn to ride dirt so I'm going to focus on that for a while. I am in located in Houston, by Lake Houston off the Beltway (NOT Clear Lake....the other side of town), and can meet in the greater Houston area. Will ship at buyer's expense.

Best way to reach me is by phone 281-620-8418. Will consider trades for quality firearms, but cash is preferred. Offer up.

If you want to try the items on, I'd be happy to let you do so at my house in the evenings during the week or on the weekend.

First up is my Komodo K-LT leathers. The suit is clean, odor free, and has been in non-smoking home. It's only been used for a handful of track days, and never been down. Knee pucks are unscathed as I'm pretty slow. For more info on the suit including sizing Click Here
$550

n885.jpg

3ff1.jpg

Next up, a pair of Sidi Vortice Air boots, strangely, also a size 44, about a 9.5 US. Only been worn for two track days. They are fantastic for hot Texas tracks. For more info on the boots Click Here
$325
29fi.jpg

i9d8.jpg

3i4x.jpg

qw5j.jpg

Back